seagei

1.8t questions.

hi guys have had a search and a look through the 20vt thread but get so many mixed answers that i though id ask here to try get some.

basically i have just picked up an AGU engine. putting the engine in im fine but the electrics are where im not so great. i dont want to go down the qpeng route but have come across vagtronics service where they decode the ecu and adapt the loom. has anyone used this? also what intercoolers have people used? have read up about the merc sprinters but dont fancy cutting chunks out the car to fit it. some people say use the g60 intercooler but some say dont! and finally the engine came with a brand spanking new ko3s turbo as well as the ko3 already on it. is it worth fitting this before i put the engine? cheers!

cheers bud did have a good look through that. going to have another browse now. i think i have a long night ahead of me...

I'd stick with the OEM ECU, theres plenty of people and places that will map it for the k03s and there isnt alot to the wiring if you have a complete harness from the doner car.

Have a word with either rubjonny or andyout on clubgti. Andyout sorted the immo on my ECU