Richjones597

Brand new genuine corrado grill & ex condition door pockets with speaker grills

I have a brand new genuine corrado grill that i brought from a dealer, this is very rare to come by especially brand new, i brought for my corrado but sold car on weekend so no longer needed £65

I also have a set of door pockets including both speaker grills, in excellent condition with only one small screw hole broken on each one but wont affect fitting to door (see pics) £30

I appreciate that these parts are rare, payment by Paypal or bank transfer

[attach=config]73722[/attach][attach=config]73724[/attach][attach=config]73727[/attach][attach=config]73728[/attach][attach=config]73725[/attach][attach=config]73726[/attach]

Edited by Richjones597
Added price

I'm gonna stick to my guns with £70 mate as i'm not in great need of the bits.

Paul

This isn't Ebay chaps! Need a definate price for all of the items please, or the thread will be deleted :roll:

I'm a little confused, Is the price now £95 for the lot or do I have the bits at £80? If 80 is accepted and I pay the postage, I'm ok with that, but as the bits are fragile and rare, I need the packaging to be a work of art...

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Door pockets speaker grills and new front grille for sale 150 fazools! :)

Now I don't want anyone losing their sense of humour, so above is not a bona fide ad. Isn't buying Corrado parts so much FUN!! :)

Edited by richieD