Sign in to follow this  
daves16v

Corrado driving position

My neighbour offered me a drive in his Ferrari 360 at the weekend.........wow.....awesome, can't decide what is best, the power or the attention 8) 8) 8)

Anyway the point I want to make is the driving position is VERY similar to the C believe it or not.........similarity ends there. :(

i know mate when i drove a 360 the driving posision was just like the corrados (LOL and the same hassel getting out of LOL) love it... :lol:

You lucky lucky bar steward! I've found some italian cars to have an awkward driving positon as most of them over there have short legs and long arms! So the wheel is miles away and pedals too close! Modern ones should be better now though.

VWs have always been praised with faultless driving positions, the Corrado is no exception.

K

Kev, the 360 made me feel special 8) 8) 8)

Oh and my very nice neighbour said I could do it again any time. Only trouble is I could lose my license.

I'm going to have to introduce myself to your neighbour :lol:

The 360 is a particularly fine Ferrari I have to say, I repeat, you lucky lucky bar steward!!

K

I'll take some pics next time I'm in it.

He used to have a Maserati 3200GT before and I drove that too. Not as good as the 360.

I have a colleague at work who bought an Alfa 147 about 18 months ago, and so far he's got very used to the Italian driving position......outside the car leaning against the drivers door, shoulder pushing at top of door, left arm through window steering car on to the kerb :D