Ben Armstrong

Water in front passenger footwell

Hi guys

As a newbie to the Corrado family I did look quite hard around for an answer to my problem but am lost now with what to do?

I have sealed up my foliage gasket in the scuttle under the bonnet so water can't be getting in there still surely?

I've checked my membrane and that's all ok so why is my car so wet at the bulkhead on the inside?

Any help would be great, thanks again

Ben

My windows don't steam when the heater is ON no !

When I'm doing 50 mph plus tho there is wind noise from the windscreen on passenger side so does that mean the seal is nakered ?

Hi guys

As a newbie to the Corrado family I did look quite hard around for an answer to my problem but am lost now with what to do?

I have sealed up my foliage gasket in the scuttle under the bonnet so water can't be getting in there still surely?

I've checked my membrane and that's all ok so why is my car so wet at the bulkhead on the inside?

Any help would be great, thanks again

Ben

have you dried out the sound deadening under the carpet since sealing this up? they soak up alot of water!

i have this issue and its from sunroof seal, if no sunroof seal then cud be door seals...

I literally just had this problem. There is a drain on the right side of the engine bay, right by the windshield. If ANYTHING gets in there..like a leaf or a piece of grass etc...it fills with water and overflows into an air duct that is sitting in the open. Stick a metal coat hanger through this hole down to below the right front wheel bay and you should be set. Just gotta make sure it stays clear