davidwort

How to make a Corrado feel planted and balanced

Well, one way anyhow, x6 bags of cement, I was really surprised how good it felt with 150kg in the boot![ATTACH=CONFIG]73869[/ATTACH]

Surely bags of potting compost if you want it to feel "planted".......

RB

Ha ha like the pun!!

I used to have a Lotus Europa Twin Cam which was a mid-engined car. I was told that the only way to get it handle properly

was to place 1 large bag of cement in the small space under the bonnet.

I found the same coming back from G-werks with a slab of marble in the back - always kept a bit of weight in the boot ever since!

Best way to make it feel like it's on rails though is 4 new tyres, new OE bushes, TRE's and BJ's plus 4 wheel alignment!

I found the same coming back from G-werks with a slab of marble in the back - always kept a bit of weight in the boot ever since!

Best way to make it feel like it's on rails though is 4 new tyres, new OE bushes, TRE's and BJ's plus 4 wheel alignment!

Apart from the rear bushes, that's basically what I've done on the old 8v :) that and jim's old 16v koni dampers and the factory springs, I've always thought the Corrado is a bit better with a full tank or something in the boot, like the mk2 golf, the mk2 jetta always felt a better car with the boot hanging out at the back.

had a fat chick in the back.. and lets say it did similar job to the bags of cement lol