delfinis38

Delfinis38 Vr6

Reset my exhaust this morning as it was vibrating... needed sliding back 20mm. Built it in a rush a few months ago... seems okay now... cleaned the front discs up with a wire brush and used some brake cleaner until I ran out.

Edited by delfinis38

Not done much to this recently, been too cold to play in the garage.. with the few decent days we've had recently. Managed to have the exhaust off again and finally sort the vibration out. One of the clamps was touching an exhaust rubber and vibrating through the cabin. Collected about half a pint of water / condensation out of the exhaust while fitting a new silencer.

Fitted a battery isolation switch too... never read the small print of my agreed value insurance before but it states in case of Fire car must be fitted with isolation switch. I've also done a oil change and given the body work a quick buff.. brake fluid will be done in a few weeks too.

Slowly running out of stuff to do to this car

Almost forgot bought a new set of key fobs that I programmed to the alarm last week too.

Edited by delfinis38

Love this thread, and this car. Would love to see it in the flesh, I doubt there are many people out there who've owned the same car longer and maintained so meticulously even though they only use it once in a while.

Good man!