dragon

Tape cassette holder

Just been going through my old Corrado parts and found the old orig tape cassette holder , anyone have any idea what theses sell for cause I can't find any forsale to give me an idea cheers

haha you two are keen ;) might have to put the price up hehe , its in good nic, only removed it because i have temp n volt gauges in its place, ill get pics of the bits i plan on selling and put them up by next week, bentley manual, ABV vr6 cam cover and inlet manifold, maybe my revell corrado model, vr6 aux water pump, and a few other things

Seems quite popular £1100 lol I will get some pic up tomorrow

---------- Post added at 4:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:32 PM ----------

Mine is in very good condition mate , will get pics up ASAP

Yawn :lol:

Yep interested if in nice condition.

Cheers

No way! Is that 100% deffo Kip? If so, its odd isn't it - they made them for the MKII and III and the B3 Passats, but not the Corrado... :(

Well I only wanted to spend £20-£30 on a CD box clumpy so if thats what you want for it, consider it sold! Have it wrapped and I'll have my people collect it first thing in the morning :lol:

You lot are mad, I got a tape holder with the car and struggled to get rid :lol:

Yeah i think it was like the haynes manuals issue that Corrados got, just not enough produced to warrant the outlay.

I'm sure in the instruction manuals theres a pic of a cd box? Surely if one was produced for the passat it would fit the corrado?

Thought the lower console was different in a passat though? never paid much attention to be honest so may look into it too.

That's what I'm thinking - whether the Golf or Passat one would fit? Got to be a similar sort of size. If the MKII and Passat B3 ones weren't so horrendously expensive I'd give it a go, but it would be an expensive mistake if it didn't fit...

Thought the lower console was different in a passat though? never paid much attention to be honest so may look into it too.

ah you may well be right, i'm just going off pics i've seen of the interior, certainly look very similar though. Be good if they were though, think i'd plump for a cd box over a tape box personally.