Byrd

Plug Removal Tool- Metal

I am after a metal plug removal tool.......looking at older posts, there was someone on here that made them, anyone got one they want to sell, or anyone making to order? Jason

I know you Can get them on ebay not sure about a guy on here though . Quite easy to make your own if you have the tools

I know you Can get them on ebay not sure about a guy on here though . Quite easy to make your own if you have the tools

Seen the ones on Ebay but suspicious.............anyone got any experience with them? If I had a template I would make my own! Push comes to shove, will get one off Ebay and then make a metal one meself.........................

I just used the photo of the expensive metal one on there to make mine . I was lucky though cause I found a broken lead in my boot to make sure it worked first . A friend said the metal one on ebay was good but the plastic ones just break

Ahh seen this on ebay but thought it was black plastic......You say its metal Murdomac??.....worth the 7quid then- will give this a bash! Great!