Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Flash Red VR6

Tom

Ave been busy this week so sorry I have not had time to check forum.

£10 posted for washer nozzle is grand, Either one will do, can't see a difference but is my L/H is banjexed

If you private message me your email address I will forward payment and postage details

Tks Al

James - standby on the window outer seals, I'm going to try to get them off intact but I can't make any promises as they're so bloody delicate when they've been on a while!

I'm hearing you. I await your next update with keen interest. Thanks, James

James - going to attempt to get them off today so I'll keep you informed.

onestep - I now have 2 N/S indicators available, no O/S ones. If you need a N/S one then I'm your man, if not then sorry!

tonytiger - I could persuaded to post the sunroof mechanism however it'd have to be worth my while as its a big heavy object and I struggle to get couriers to collect from my address as they can never bloody find it. However, I have 2 good mechanisms so I could certainly have a go at posting one of them. The postage cost will be about a tenner but it's going to use quite a lot of my packaging as well as time to wrap etc so how does £60 posted sound?

Cheers

Tom

James - I'm afraid I have had no luck at all in extracting the exterior door wipers - the only way I could possibly have got them off intact would have been to have cut the door skin just below them, which I'm unwilling to do at the moment as the doors are in reasonable condition. Really sorry!

Iain - I've just sold both wings I'm afraid. Sorry.

Tom

No problem Tom. Many thanks for your effort. I'll swerve the ashpan holder as it was a tag on purchase for the seals. Thanks once again, James.

tonytiger - I could persuaded to post the sunroof mechanism however it'd have to be worth my while as its a big heavy object and I struggle to get couriers to collect from my address as they can never bloody find it. However, I have 2 good mechanisms so I could certainly have a go at posting one of them. The postage cost will be about a tenner but it's going to use quite a lot of my packaging as well as time to wrap etc so how does £60 posted sound? Cheers Tom

Tom, that sounds okay. Is the mech and motor from a late model (or are they all the same anyway)? Could you let me know payment details please? Thanks.

James - no problem, sorry I couldnt be of more help.

Tony - PM'd regarding the sunroof.

Just a quick update - this car will be going to the scrap man on Saturday coming - I'll obviously be saving as much as I can however there are bound to be things that I leave in place. If there are any random bits of obscure trim etc that people need then please shout up soon so I can get it sorted for you.

Cheers

Tom

I do indeed - in fact I have two complete centre tunnel trims, all in good condition. If you're interested then let me know.

As an aside - the shell has been scrapped now so I have piles of parts left over, boxes and boxes full. Please keep asking me for other bits that you may need, as I'm bound to have them :-)

Cheers

Tom

£60 posted to Devon for the splitter - it's delicate so I'd want to wrap it properly.

Cheers

Tom

Tom I am looking for the roof gutter trims,glovebox trim (cover's hinges),screw cover's for either side of dash there will be more just can't remember at the minute :cheers:

Clumpy - have definitely got all of those parts, let me know a complete list and I'll get it all priced up for you.

Cheers

Tom

Tom will get you a list together nothing is a massive rush and i know you are busy trying to get your car together for national day.

Thank you

James.

Hi Tom wondering if you have the radiator fans and coweling. Did see on first page someone else was interested but also that you had broken a few corrados so thought you may have more?

Thanks for your time.

Josh

Tom, back for more, unfortunately this broke since my last order.

Need a drivers door double electric window switch, also a throttle pedal rubber tread if you have one.

Let me know price inc postage for whatevers available.

Tks, Al

Clumpy - no worries, I'll await your full list!

Josh - yep, I've got the fans and cowling, all in full working order and good condition - let me know if you still want them!

Al - I don't think I have a throttle pedal rubber...didn't think the throttle had a rubber cover on it? Let me have a look for a window switch too, I'll get back to you asap.

Tom

Tom

I assumed all cars had a rubber pad on each pedal to avoid slippage on a metal surface.

There was never one on my corrado so I dont know

Al

Tom

I assumed all cars had a rubber pad on each pedal to avoid slippage on a metal surface.

There was never one on my corrado so I dont know

Al

Didn't come with one as standard, however a MK1 Golf Pedal Rubber fits fine.

Ian.