Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Flash Red VR6

Ahhh, i was after full red rears, never mind. How much do you want for the sunroof frame /mech collected?

Thanks

Is that meant to be £163.30? Very precise! :-) If so, a little out my price range at the minute i'm afraid. Thankyou though.

Tom,

I have PM'd you about the fogs

Any chance of a picture before parting with the readies?

thanks

Jason, sorry for the delay. I've hunted high and low for the radiator top plastic cover and have come to the conclusion that I must have sold it previously - sorry about that! Here's a couple of pictures of the centre console - it's unfortunately not perfect due to a couple of the plastic lugs where the heater controls attach having broken off but you might be able to repair it with a bit of plastic welding possibly? Other than that it's pretty reasonable - no cracks and everything where it should be:

file_zpsde6a700d.jpg

file_zps0859d543.jpg

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Tom

Thanks for coming back Tom. I have sourced a RAd top cover from EMU, no problem. The centre consol looks good- How much you wanting for it?

I do have the steering wheel but its pretty affected by the sun to be honest, quite cracked on top. I plan on having it refurbished in alcantara which means the very good condition wheel that's on the car will be available at some point but not yet.

I presume you'll want the centre console posting to South Africa? If so then I'll do it for 65 pounds posted...breakdown is 40 pounds for the console and 25 pounds for the postage.

Tom

Considering the postage, won't you knock a fiver off the price of the consol and give it to me for 35?. I usually have things posted to family in the uk, but the consol is quite chunky for them to bring out with them!! I joke with them sometimes and say I've got a bumper on order!! Pm me your details... And please ensure it is wrapped up properly, would hate for it to be broken in transit. Also please let me know when the wheel becomes available.

Hi mate - is the gearbox still available? Was it running ok before breaking - no crunches etc? Would you be willing to put on a half pallet and be in for collection if I arrange a courier?

Many thanks - Tim

Looking for a dashboard speaker (the little Nokia one) if you're willing to sell it separately from the dash. Thanks

Tim - The gearbox is available and was working perfectly before removal however I work odd shifts and find it difficult to be in for couriers at the best of times. Also I don't have any half pallets unfortunately! Whereabouts are you?

N3P - I'm pretty certain I have some of those speakers, let me look and I'll get back to you asap.

Tom

N3P - I'm pretty certain I have some of those speakers, let me look and I'll get back to you asap.

Tom

Cheers