Rams

Driver side Door for late VR6, Front bumper

Looking for a rust free driver side door preferably from a 1995/6 car. Can be a naked door, i.e without glass and handle etc.

Front bumper, can be bare but also require the metal strip that attaches to the splitter and bumper to secure it in place. This can be a bit rusty as will be blasted and coated.

Can collect if not too far from Bournemouth.

Thank you

Rams

I've got a twilight violet door in excellent, rust free, pretty much mint condition as removed from a 1995/6 'N' VR6 a couple of years ago. I kept it as a spare thinking that I might need one one day but so far I haven't so if you're interested then its there. I'm in Derby though and am not willing to post it so it's collection only I'm afraid. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom, I will check how far you are away from me but sounds great to me. I will wait another few days and if nobody local prevails I would happily buy yours. What do you want for it?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 1:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:19 AM ----------

I have a spare metal strip in my garage, should be able to dig it out tomorrow.

Thanks Owen, I did have one and had it powder coated and its been lost a long time ago. Just noticed the other day when I was looking under the car when it was on the ramp. I had bought all new clips and screws for it but realised there was no metal plate there. Doh

If you can find it, please give me a shout.

Rams - I'll dig it out and get a couple of pictures for you in the next few days. Its wrapped up securely in the back of the garage where nothing can fall on it etc so I'll need to refresh my memory as to what its condition is - however if its as good as I remember then I'd be looking at £50 for it.

Cheers

Tom

The metal strip that attaches the splitter > Frt bumper was still available from VW a couple of months ago as I bought one - The old one is collecting dust in the shed, if interested in it I can bring it along to National day?

Ian.