lewvw

Mint Cloth Recaro's on ed38

Think I'll put mine up for sale (same pattern) if he gets £1200 :shock:

Last few sets went for around the £600 - with door cards.

I see more of these "very very rare" cloth Recaros than anything else. :)

I'd love some. But not at that price!

I can't see the pics as I'm at work. I absolutely love my cloth recaros and wouldn't give them up as long as I have the car. They were probably the best thing I bought for it. But I certainly wouldn't pay £1200 for them.

Wow that's some price that is the interior what's in my blackberry raddo I think I did right choice keeping these over going for leather I do like the seats and they are nice and comfy

£1200 cloth seats, £2500 wheels. Theres originality, rareness and then there is taking the ****.

The thing is the standard seats are more than good enough.

£1200 cloth seats, £2500 wheels. Theres originality, rareness and then there is taking the ****.

The thing is the standard seats are more than good enough.

Just think Graeme, you could of had both of these rare and expensive items if you had saved all the cash you've spent on rims the past few years..... and had a holiday for free :grin:

Im actually looking at another set right now. :) RC's are on the Golf although I did get some cheap genuine Santa Monica's as well.

I understand why people ask these prices but surely its getting to a point where the items cannot be used as they will loose thier value, whats the point in that.

That's an ob-scene amount of money for some cloth seats just because they are electric Recaros.

I understand why people ask these prices but surely its getting to a point where the items cannot be used as they will loose thier value, whats the point in that.

I made this point last year that expensive "rare" items will start to fall in value at some point as the demand for them will fall.

Why would demand for rare items fall? It's not like any more (of a particular item) are being made - they are only going to become more rare as numbers fall.

Valid point however when the cars are generally only worth £3k on average people need to take that into consideration. I sure as hell wouldnt put £2000 wheels on my Corrado or £1000 seats in, hell and wouldnt even put them on my Audi.

Yes they are rare and yes they are nice but it has to be relative to the intended car as well.

Going prices for a set of Recaros used to be £6-700 cloth £1000+ leather.

Whilst the number of cars in general will decrease, popularity of the extras wont as they're also in high demand in the mk2 world.

It does get to a point that it seems crazy to be [literally] sat on that much money though, so i sold my set. :lol:

Lets not get carried away, this guy always asked alot for his stuff and as far as the brand new in the box rs301`s then they are rare and you can name what price you like and see if it sells.....

Mk2 recaros have gone up recently as well...

Mk2 recaros have gone up recently as well...

Or you could rephrase that and say that the number of idiots trying to make over a grand for a set of seats has gone up.

Or the number of idiots wiling to pay well over a grand for a set of seats has gone up.