BILLCOR

Nice VR

"Better spec than a Storm" ?

So's my washing machine.

(Please don't send me hate PM's :grin:)

A/c will break and motors will go on the recaros this is why the storms never got them. Storms are more of a safe bet

"Better spec than a Storm" ?

So's my washing machine.

(Please don't send me hate PM's :grin:)

You have an Indesit R32 Turbo? :)

A/c will break and motors will go on the recaros this is why the storms never got them. Storms are more of a safe bet

I don't think that's strictly true is it?

I seriously doubt VW would acknowledge that the Recaros, aircon, headlight washers (etc) are potentially faulty and they deliberately avoided fitting them to Storms.

If that was the case, why did they get sunroofs, door handles, MAFs, ISVs etc? ;)

Forgive my naivety, but being a 96 model, and the last 500 of the VR6s being Storms, is this not a Storm with a Swapped out interior/respray and wheel change? It looks Mystic Blue to me..............?

Forgive my naivety, but being a 96 model, and the last 500 of the VR6s being Storms, is this not a Storm with a Swapped out interior/respray and wheel change? It looks Mystic Blue to me..............?

:tumbleweed:

:)

No such thing as a '96 model, if you want to be pedantic. It's simply a 'late registered', what looks like, Aqua Blue VR with a very good spec.

Nothing at all suggests to me it's a Storm.