emu

Beige Complete Interior. Bargain of the weekend.

Complete interior. Everything included, Seats, carpets, roof lining, all plastics. I mean everything.

This offer is only valid till Sunday midnight, and thread will be closed On Sunday midnight.

Collection Only

Price is £500 NO OFFERS

I need all cash by Sunday midnight and collection could be at convenient time, let say within 2-3 weeks is fine.

Condition is fine except some small paint damage on driver seat, and leather being bit dusty and dirty. No holes or cuts.

Interior was fully reconditioned about 2 years ago. I still have about 100mm of beige paint and it will be included so you can fix the seat yourself.

Audioscope door pods not included and sold already, standard door pods fitted

firstrun.jpg

120320121004.jpg

firstrun3.jpg

I'd love it, but it's just the wrong time of the year for me. Other half is saving up to buy me a leather interior for Christmas

How much inc courier to woking, Surrey, GU24? Would you would be able to package it all up for that?

I have late K reg G60 with cloth, do you know if everything fits?

How much inc courier to woking, Surrey, GU24? Would you would be able to package it all up for that?

I have late K reg G60 with cloth, do you know if everything fits?

I can post it but it will cost you a fortune and I can't be responsible if roof lining will be in pieces. Be prepared to pay around £100+ for postage and packing materials.

---------- Post added at 3:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:22 PM ----------

I believe it will fit for Kreg but you might need some work to loom and window switches if your interior is old type

Yeah fair enough, think I'll have to leave it, sorry.

Really wanted it to convert my whole car to Beige leather...even contemplated the 17 hour round trip but seems improbable.

Good luck and I hope you get it sold soon.

If it's any help 'Paisley freight' will deliver a complete interior on a pallet for £46, good service as well, I use them often. The headlining could still be problematic though.

http://www.paisleyfreight.com/car-parts-courier.php

Yes I used them before, but there is still another £50 for packing materials if yo like to get them safety. Already posted 2 interiors in the past and that was all what it cost me for transit and packing.

Trust me they will put another pallet on top of yours so it must be packed well. Its not the matter of sticking it on the pallet and wrap it in bands.

I'm happy if anybody like to send own courier, there is many personal couriers on ebay and they do all the job, packing and transport, it will cost around £100 anyway.

Would love this, but imagine the courier costs to South Africa!!! Good luck!