Vw.bones

Car park hit and run !!!

Hi guys and girls as the title suggests I returned to my rado today in a car park only to find my front head light smashed front bumper and slam panel mutilated no note nothing painful and sooo angry.

Anyway I am looking for a drivers side head light also front bumper also an indicator lense..... I have a Moonlight blue (pearl) 92 plate 2 Ltr 16v which is my daily runner.

Heart broken doesn't begin to cover it would dearly love some help with this guys and girls.

Best regards Bones

Hi ya Dragon Im in Halesowen mate.doe late style I think if the fogs are anything to go by they are the molded style with fog built into the surround.

Bones

I will look and see if I can find an indicator for you but I have a headlight you can have , I was given the lights for spares cause the reflective is corroded inside but the lenses are good so you could just swap that

---------- Post added at 9:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:23 PM ----------

Lol posted as a was writing

Mate that would help loads just let me know as and when and Ill sort out some dollars for you.

Many Many thanks Bones

i have bumper irons/brackets left over from my re-spray last year should you need them.

just sat in the garage gathering dust, so let me know and i'll send them out.

cheers.

---------- Post added at 3:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:29 PM ----------

i have bumper irons/brackets left over from my re-spray last year should you need them.

just sat in the garage gathering dust, so let me know and i'll send them out.

cheers.