jontykint

How much have you spent on your corrado ?!

Not had mine long, but in the first month I've spent £1770!

I sold a higher value car so had some spare cash, so carried out major service, new discs and pads and some preventative maintenance and general husbandry, this should hopefully see me through the year!

She is running like a dream and loving the new car honeymoon period even more as its a C!

Theres some things in life that I don't like to think about - world poverty, the people who slept in a hotel bed the night before me and how much i've spent on corrados over the years all fall into this category..

Surprisingly little considering the problems I've/its had/still has. Circa £300 since I bought the car in March.

Yeah, not good to dwell on it too long. Needless to say the amount I spend yearly maintenance on Corrado would see me in a high spec brand new BMW/Audi etc on PCP/Finance!..how dull would that be though!?..

Plenty :eek::suprised::shocked!::drinking::drinking::drinking::hic::help::cuckoo::lol: Ah it's only money when you can see off a Porsche Carrera 4S cab it is well worth it. :lol:

Too much and at the same time not enough to get it where I want ;)

​but so far every penny well spent

I would reckon that with all the money I have spent on my Corrado I could have bought at least another Corrado but that would mean I would now be doubly skint instead :)

63p a mile all in (tax, insurance, MOTs, petrol, tyres, service, paint, repairs / upgrades, cost of car etc etc...!)... don't want to think about how many miles I've done in it though!