VAG-hag

electric recaro interior - electric blue. vgc

Very sound interior just a little dusty.

Fully working, with loom. Includes all seats and cards.

Minimal compression of drivers bolster.

I struggle uploading pics on my tab so please pm me or leave an email address on this thread and ill happily send pics.

£650. Located in Barnsley

Edited by VAG-hag

£650. Bargain. I would have it if I still had a corrado. I paid £350 just for seat frames.

Colour maybe ultra violet..... hangover!

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

£650. Bargain. I would have it if I still had a corrado. I paid £350 just for seat frames.

Crikey!

Here you go bud, thanks for sending pics. Price is insane in todays market, you could've got away with a £950 price tag at the moment!

I hope they go to a good home, if it wasn't a 400 mile, 7 hour round trip i'd be up like a shot - and i don't even have a car to put them in :lol:

581491_10151553056931769_1275254717_n.jpg

1075867_10151553056946769_697875210_n.jpg

934666_10151553056936769_30717316_n.jpg

60018_10151553057066769_326961000_n.jpg

Are these originally from a Corrado or a Golf Mk2? Interesting colour!

They are Corrado recaros. You can tell from the smaller bolsters and the twin electric switches for two way movement. The colour is indeed ultraviolet.

They are Corrado recaros. You can tell from the smaller bolsters and the twin electric switches for two way movement. The colour is indeed ultraviolet.

agree I had a set from new in my aqua blue 16v.... lovely seats.....

Thanks for the pics Chris, really tempted but I need to keep some funds in reserve for any unexpected engine conversion issues.

Can't see them hanging around for that long, excellent price!

Guys thanks for the help with colour etc. They are 100% Corrado seats. Ill send other emails when I get home

Very nice seats Chris and at a great price. I'm tempted but I must resist and like Baz said earlier it's a massive round trip from down south!

I'm sure these will sell quite quickly, best of luck with the sale mate.

Edited by Philstrm250

clean them up, stick them on ebay and you will go away with grand in your pocket.

Thanks for the pics not dark enough for me cheers and good luck with the sale Dan

good luck borachris the pots empty brizolbaron! and ponies are more important than seats!

hell i would sit on a milk crate to drive my baby "que sera sera" :wave:

however with the nothelle in silver they could look ok ps dont tell the misses im even looking Dan

Would you take £200? Can collect in around 3 weeks. At which time I'll lower my offer to £150 and expect a night with your sister.

Would you take £200? Can collect in around 3 weeks. At which time I'll lower my offer to £150 and expect a night with your sister.

Any pics of said sister, I might put an offer in myself :norty: ..... for the seats of course