BILLCOR

Nice set of RX228s

A set just finished an hour ago in new unused condition with a starting bid of £299. Not one bid..........

I seriously considered buying them tbh, but I've now made up my mind on a set of LMs.

A set just finished an hour ago in new unused condition with a starting bid of £299. Not one bid..........

I seriously considered buying them tbh, but I've now made up my mind on a set of LMs.

If your going genuine LM's you wont get a set of them for £300 not an easy wheel to get a hold of.

If your going genuine LM's you wont get a set of them for £300 not an easy wheel to get a hold of.

No I know mate. 4k for a new set, probably half that for a used set. I'll have to get reps, but my budget is slightly better than £300. The RX228s were something I'd considered though and they do look good. I just think LMs look better imo. A set went on the bay for £175 requiring refirb the other day though. I was just a little too late unfortunately. Not many around in 17" either which is a bugger!