gracielou

Beach Buggin 2013 | Southsea

Anyone doing beachbuggin this year!! Am off down their with a few people's! I was hoping I would be able to wing if at work but I am not on until 4! :-(

Anyone else going?!

I'm hoping to get down there & might enter show & shine, just got to persuade wife its a good idea !

I'm hoping to get down there & might enter show & shine, just got to persuade wife its a good idea !

Ah excellent. I was chatting to the guy running it earlier, sounds like its going to be a great day. We are taking the rado down.... Would never win show and shine though....I am so excited now I have seen them all setting up!!!

Yep,that was mine

It was beautiful. We were staring at it in awe! And I spoke to one of the guys that judged it and he said it was second to none! Hopefully mine will look like that soon!!!!

It was beautiful. We were staring at it in awe! And I spoke to one of the guys that judged it and he said it was second to none! Hopefully mine will look like that soon!!!!

Thankyou, though it was at least second to the white Rallye that won !

It must have been a minter to have beat your car mate. Your's and Ram's 2 of the best I have ever seen. Pure class. :)

It must have been a minter to have beat your car mate. Your's and Ram's 2 of the best I have ever seen. Pure class. :)

Well said. It is a vision. Makes mine look a mess!

There are a few other's about that are totally amazing in their own way (Goldie's, KipVr's ChrisL's Vag hag's) but the two aformentioned really are amazing without being total show pony's which is what i like/respect and down to earth owner's :notworthy: