borarob

JVC KD-SH909R Top of the range Head Unit

for sale top of the JVC range circa 2002. These were £500 when new, I bought this myself when it was on special offer £300 after lusting after it for months. I then sold it to my brother in law, who now has no further use for it. In that time I bought myself another second hand one as after trying other units none of them were a patch on the SQ you get from this thing. Anyway as I have one as well I prepared to either sell this with a black front and surround or silver front and surround. Both are made of brushed aluminium and look the dogs

null-19.jpg

the silver front panel has a few scratches on the display but nothing major and certainly nothing that you notice when the unit is on. not shown here but i also have the carry case for the front. It will need a new cage.

as it is not a 'modern' unit it doesnt do any of the fancy pants bluetooth shiz or ipod control, usb sockets or sd slot. BUT it does a front and rear AUX in so you can plug external sources into it. I've stopped using the CD player on mine and use it with my ipod in this way.

the front is fully motorised, selectable viewing angles etc. 4x50w mosfet amp. 24-but Burr-Brown DAC. will play mp3 from CDs. front, rear and sub preouts all at 5v. 7 band EQ. illumination is red and blue with a white dot matrix display. it all looks as classy as it sounds.

price is £50 posted

any questions let me know!

prepared to either sell this with a black front and surround

Does that mean there is a black surround or just the silver one pictured?

Was just thinking today that I could do with something a bit more retro for the Mk2. Would need to be black face + black surround though.