tom_rob_89

momo style steering wheel and boss

Hi all im after a momo style steering wheel and boss in good working condition if anybody has one for sale could you let me know please.

Cheers Tom.

I took a genuine momo and boss off my car when I bought it. Can't remember the exact model name but if you're interested I can take a look at what they are selling for

and get some closer pictures. Should be in superb condition and has been safely stored away for a couple of years.

It is fantastically comfy to use but I removed it to put an original wheel on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75363[/ATTACH]

Yeh cheers Portent I am interested depending on what u want for it and yeh some more pics would be great thanks. Just let me know ur price posted please bud and ill tell u if I can afford it lol.

And thanks borarob but I really want one that just fits strait on and dosnt need messing about to make it right lol, cheers for ur reply though :)

Ok I'll take some more pics and let you know a price. It's boxed in the garage loft so it may take a couple of days to get it down. It's very packed up there!

Sorry it took a couple of days. Pictures here. It's in extremely good condition. Let me know if you want any other pics. I believe it's the Momo Trek R.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0anyzqj3jn8bzvf/rOp_jgEiSR#/

I've had a look around and the cheapest I could see it for new is £169 for the wheel and around £50 for the boss (£209 total). I've struggled to find a price on a used one so I'll go with £100 for both wheel and boss collected or can get get a price for postage.

EDIT: Obviously less if you don't want the boss. Also keep in mind that, as mentioned on the link from Borabob they do need fitting the right way otherwise the indicator doesn't return. This is the case with a lot of wheels and not an issue unique to his wheel or this.

Edited by Portent