SteveRobb

Bentley Manual or Disc

Just bought another VR6 Rado and as its a bit of a project I'll be needing a technical help book. Heard that Haynes dont cover Rado's but teh Bentley manual is a must have... tho expensive.

So anyone got one for sale or know where I can get a copy?

failing that is a service manual available as a online download anywhere?

Cheers folks

Steve

The Bentley manual (book) can be had second hand on the classifieds here - usually £50 or so.

Please be aware that discussion about the illegal sale/distribution of copyrighted material e.g. CD's will not be tolerated.

Ta :salute:

Thanks.

Where did I mention in my ad anywhere about seeking out an illegal copy???? I didnt, and hope no-one took it that way.

Steve

No affence meant mate , there are no copy's of the manual and any talk of copies could get the forum into trouble that's all , I think it happend a while back and the forum had a little warning ? Vr6 will correct me if I'm wrong though .

Thanks.

Where did I mention in my ad anywhere about seeking out an illegal copy???? I didnt, and hope no-one took it that way.

Steve

The (friendly) warning was more to other people who might try and offer CD copies to you. I know you weren't asking for a CD copy.

No affence meant mate , there are no copy's of the manual and any talk of copies could get the forum into trouble that's all , I think it happend a while back and the forum had a little warning ? Vr6 will correct me if I'm wrong though .

Exactly, the forum has been warned in the past about members distributing/selling (not with our blessing might I add), copyrighted material.

OK, no worries. Thanks

Looks like an Amazon purchase then...

Whatever happened to in inexpensive Haynes manual..... last one of them I bought from halfords was only about £15....

Steve

OK, no worries. Thanks

Looks like an Amazon purchase then...

Whatever happened to in inexpensive Haynes manual..... last one of them I bought from halfords was only about £15....

Steve

they never made enough corrados to warrant a Haynes... however I used to use the golf / vento / Passat Haynes which had some useful bits in but it certainly is not complete