perky15

schimmel 263s

I am after a set of 263s

did want a charger kit but realised that its like finding a needle in a hay stack with the money I have

cheers

steven

If the timing is right i would be interested as well.

Im currently waiting for roose motorsport to make & deliver my cooling pipes & once received im ready to book in with vince for some work which includes 263's

does anyone know how many people we would need for a group buy? (i will try & check the previous thread when i have a moment later)

I checked the thread and it looks like they had more than 16 orders. Price back in 2012 was £355 for the bulk-buy. This was a discount of £40.

I checked the thread and it looks like they had more than 16 orders. Price back in 2012 was £355 for the bulk-buy. This was a discount of £40.

thanks for looking bullfinch. might be a lot of work for a small-ish saving

Spoke to Vince today about these among other things - he said they are £350+vat and £200 fitting, but he also said he'd need 5 orders before he would place an order with Schimmel and at least ten to start a group buy and start talking about discounts...

Whoah - jumping the gun a bit there Perky :lol:

All depends on the how the purchase of these VSR/Schricks I'm looking at goes whether I'm in or not mate...

Do it. Across the board 20 lbft, equating to about 20 bhp extra. Otherwise the engine is more or less unchanged.

Yeah I would be up for this, currently collecting loads of parts for my complete overhaul, so why not add this to the engine while I'm rebuilding it!

Might be interested

What are the expected gains with 263's?

Is a remap a necessity after fitting?

Yeah this isn't a group buy atm just gauging interest too see approx numbers

Whoah - jumping the gun a bit there Perky :lol:

All depends on the how the purchase of these VSR/Schricks I'm looking at goes whether I'm in or not mate...

This isn't a group buy just gauging interest to get approx numbers so don't worry haha

Would be nice to get a remap though

It was mapped to suit the cams, raised the limiter a tad and it improved throttle response nicely.

This could explain the vx220 situation then !

;) im keen to know if my mods since then have changed anything too.... should find out in October bud