mmavw

Nice to be back after 6 years. Marcus

Yep, Big Ben has it now!

I met you at a Stealth Rolling road day, Christ, must have been 2007 or 2008? I think you and I put down the best hp of the day :D

They all come back in the end..................

Seems to be a lot of owners in Hampshire and surrounding areas at the moment, welcome back!

Yes. I still miss it!.

Ah, my memory serves me well. I remember you taking me for a spin on one of the south Coast meets. Stunning performance!

Hi Kev, Ive checked as could not remember myself, it was early 2008!! Yes we did, you got gold for bhp, silver for torque ;D.

I've had a long break & looking for a nice mk4 now. I see you have also moved on...I'm equally shocked and impressed lol.

VR6south: It was a fun car. My memory fails me, apologies.

Hi Kev, Ive checked as could not remember myself, it was early 2008!! Yes we did, you got gold for bhp, silver for torque ;D.

I've had a long break & looking for a nice mk4 now. I see you have also moved on...I'm equally shocked and impressed lol.

VR6south: It was a fun car. My memory fails me, apologies.

Blimey, where have 5 years gone?!?! Yeah that's right, yours had monster midrange torque :D

Yeah after 9 years, it was time for me to move on and as you've seen, I ended up in MK4 land too. I was never taken by FWD MK4s but the R32 feels like a completely different car. Not the quickest thing out of the box, but it makes up for it in other areas :D

They all come back in the end..................

Yep, I had 10 years out....but the draw was always there, just that Corrados are time consuming ;)

What has happened to your corrado now then Kevin?

Yes I'm looking forward to getting one and making it quicker....Hopefully they are worth tuning!!