seanl82

Setting suspension height.

Can anyone advise me where to take measurements for suspension height please?

Now my RX228's are on, its obvious the suspension has been set wrongly in the past judging by arch gap. All I've done previously is raise all four by 20mm when I got it as it was too low.

I've had a play with the height on all four wheels, and I can't quite get it right.

Both rear tyres are brand new, and both fronts have 7mm tread. I've been taking measurements from a level floor, up the centre of the wheel and to the arch. My O/S Coilover is nearing the top, and the N/S is quite far down, yet the N/S is still around 20mm higher. When I adjust one corner, it obviously affects the other three slightly so its quite time consuming. Fronts are near level, so a little more fettling should get that sorted. I'm just wondering if I'm taking measurements from the right place?

Any help much appreciated. :thumbleft:

You should be measuring the centre of the centre cap of the wheel to the top of the arch.

Thanks bud, checked and they're still quite a way off. Got fed up so I'm watching the football now. Will re-commence another day..........