Robaidh

hi from skye

hi folks.

i just picked up my corrado g60 at the weekend, its stage 4 minus the stage 4 charger and smaller pully.

just wanted to say hi

cheers robaidh

Welcome to the forum! There's another Corrado owner on Skye - you'll have to get a regional meet-up going! :) What's the deal with the charger then.. blown up?

Welcome to the forum! There's another Corrado owner on Skye - you'll have to get a regional meet-up going! :) What's the deal with the charger then.. blown up?

haha yeah is it a green one?

nothing wrong works perfectly it was sent to gwerks for a rebuild. i bought the car from a pal. hes done all the work with forgeing it and the high lift cams etc etc... he just never got round to getting the bigger charger. so after ive got the wee niggly things fixed thats what i am aiming for plus a water meth injection kit :D

haha yeah is it a green one?

Not sure but I know his name is Ray (posts as ray_vr6 on here) so keep your eyes peeled for him :)

DSC_0088_zpsaa4e316d.jpg

That is really nice. Always had a soft spot for a clean/tidy white example. Welcome!

Looks nice, out of interest do you know what the plate was before the private one? I had a white G60 which J221 LGA up in the North East.

Welcome! I was up your way last month, over on the Glenelg ferry. I uploaded some pics on another thread. Will be back up in the spring i think.

I live on Skye as well (G Reg Helios Blue 16v) in the Dunvegan area - where abouts are you?

I live on Skye as well (G Reg Helios Blue 16v) in the Dunvegan area - where abouts are you?

over in portree buddy :D

Looks nice, out of interest do you know what the plate was before the private one? I had a white G60 which J221 LGA up in the North East.

not sure mate, i got it from a pal in orkney who brought it to aberdeen from me.

Excellent - have to meet up. There is a Storm (the green one you saw probably) in Portree as well

Excellent - have to meet up. There is a Storm (the green one you saw probably) in Portree as well

ahh nice one yeah give me a shout some time :D