spiderfish

Dub power exhaust

Just got the corrado so looking at doing a few upgrades so the first one is exhaust

So any advice welcome would like a nice note when pushing hard but not too loud when cruising

Been looking at the dub power SS exhaust does anyone run one ?

Thinking of a milltek or a custom built one not much difference in price any thoughts?

Think the chaps at Dubpower are currently working on fabricating an OEM style exhaust finish. Have heard good things about them, when/if this comes to fruition I will be investing in one. I currently have a Jetex fitted which is nice and subtle with no boominess. Maybe look at an Induction Kit. The BMC CDA I, and many others, have fitted sounds epic when you want it to. Though, again, nice and subtle cruising with no discernible increase in noise from standard at motorway 5th gear 70mph

Got my Dubpower exhaust ceramic coated - looks excellent :) Gradually gathering parts but it'll go on with my refurbished head, chains and 263s in due course!

exhaust-coated1.jpg

exhaust-coated2.jpg

Advice from Stealth was not to bother - especially not with the ebay specials - as they've seen a few substandard ones which cracked when imperfectly heatwrapped. Dubpower got the nod though! Stock headers are good for 250hp but the noise is probably worth it ;)

Stone