vr6turbo

Compomotive M05 wheels with track tyres

Hi i'm breaking my car so my wheels are now up for sale, They are Gray 17x8 M05's et30 so lots of clearance for big brakes. The wheels come with 2 month old Federal RSR595 Track Tyres that have covered 1500 miles maximum, the tread is like new. The wheels could do with a refurbish as the lacquer has peeled, a common problem with these wheels.

Price £600

Location Middlesbrough

Tell 07908994334

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76202[/ATTACH]

Edited by vr6turbo

OOOOOOOOOohhhhhhh my please say they are 4x100 then I won't be tempted to buy them :bonk: I have too many wheel's already :cuckoo::cuckoo:

my money is on 4x100 going by the car...... clumpy you beast!! :lol:

Compomotive's mate what can I say I love em. I thought mk3 golf's were 5x100 or was that just the VR6? The picture show's a gti badge were they 4 stud?

Edited by clumpy1

VR and GTI are 5x100. All other are 4x100. Amazing looking wheels and I wish it wasn't so close to Xmas! (As the missus keeps reminding me!)

VR and GTI are 5x100. All other are 4x100. Amazing looking wheels and I wish it wasn't so close to Xmas! (As the missus keeps reminding me!)

AAAhHH Sean why did you have to say that :crazyeyes: must resist must resist.I don't think these will hang around long due to the fact they look similar to the speedline's for the oem+ look.

AAAhHH Sean why did you have to say that :crazyeyes: must resist must resist.I don't think these will hang around long due to the fact they look similar to the speedline's for the oem+ look.

Thought you weren't keen on 17's James! Get them bought :thumbleft:

Thought you weren't keen on 17's James! Get them bought :thumbleft:

I'm not keen on 17's cos with the porsche wheel's that came with the car it was really hard on the bump's (35/40mm spacer's/adapter's) I think if I bought 17's I would be looking for new suspension too.I think it was you who said the kw suspension was a bit harsh. I do really like them tho.

Robrado974 has these wheels, they look awesome. Anyone who's interested, check his pics out to see what they look like on a Corrado.

Robrado974 has these wheels, they look awesome. Anyone who's interested, check his pics out to see what they look like on a Corrado.

Thanks.

Oh I thought gtis were 4x100 but then its a vr in disguise anyway.... Every day is a school day.

Very nice wheels mate. Glwts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76383[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76384[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76385[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76385[/ATTACH]

Would u take less without the rubber? What is the difference between et 30 and et 35.....?

5 :awesome:

Am SEVERELY tempted as these are my favourite wheels for a C, but exchange rate is sitting at a 8 year low and I would have to ship them to South Africa, so would end up costing the price of a small house............. :(

Am SEVERELY tempted as these are my favourite wheels for a C, but exchange rate is sitting at a 8 year low and I would have to ship them to South Africa, so would end up costing the price of a small house............. :(

Would you like me to get a postage quote?

If its not too much effort, yeah lets see what it will cost- but I am guessing it will cost more than you want for the wheels. Plastic centre consol for dash was 100gbp to post.....!!! and that weighs nothing and is half the size of one of the wheels.............