Kempy

early valver clocks

After a set of early valver clocks. Needs to be 100% functional of course

Thanks

Mate what do they look like as took a pic of the ones I have. Was dark so flash didnt really work too well

White needles, 8k on revs. Digi clocks. plug and vdo vacuum plug on the back.

I'm breaking an early valver mate will check 2moro if they are 8k rev's the mileage on them is 120k

thanks mate, I may take them, my clocks may be ok but If you're able to test them and they work great, then I'll need them still. They'll need to be digital

Here you go mate.[ATTACH=CONFIG]76476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76477[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76478[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76479[/ATTACH]

thanks mate, do you if it all works? looks ok. I need proper valver clocks anyway, its pretty hard to find them it seems. got a pic of the back at all?

Thanks again

No pic's of the back mate they have not been removed yet I bought the car and it wasn't running but the ditributor didn't look good so have got a hold of a replacement as we want to try and get the engine running.I have no reason to believe they don't work but obviously it would be better to see them working,even if we don't get the valver engine going I can plug them into my car to test them all the maf stuff work's though.

Here you go pal I didn't remove the clock's completely as we still need them in for now but hopefully you can see enough.I'll get better one's once they are out[ATTACH=CONFIG]76499[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76500[/ATTACH]