G60MAT

Breaking Red Corrado G60 former show car.

Car is indeed Flash Red, bonnet and wing pictures below...

DSC07326_zpsb2a9e31d.jpg

DSC07328_zps177831dd.jpg

Top of bonnet has few light scratches and a few stone chips on front edge. There are about 3 small spots/chips that have been touched up with a paint pen. Underneath is VGC - Foam is mint and less than a year old.

DSC07331_zps58ef02d2.jpg

DSC07329_zps08fcc53f.jpg

Drivers side wing is good condition, no rust, just some black mark on very bottom of sill (will clean off with something abrasive like T-Cut.

DSC07330_zps07ebac69.jpg

DSC07332_zps0ea69ee5.jpg

Passenger wing in in great shape few very light scratches only.

DSC07333_zps7ca70651.jpg

Rear Hatch in good condition.

Im imterested in the rear lights, coilovers and g60 badge if you stil have them?

Rear lights are available - can ship this week, Rear badges are available. Coilovers have a waiting list.

Nice one cheers Mat. How much for the bonnet mate? PM me if you prefer :)

hello there.

I am interested in prices for the black 3 spoke steering wheel shown at the beginning of the thread.

in the picture that shows the interior small items removed; bottom left corner there is a g60; corrado and supercharged lettering emblems. I am interested in those or mainly the " supercharged" badge.

thanks.

Hi have you got the blue outside temp sensor for the MFA, sits in drivers side wing near the front grilles i believe. Part # 357 919 379A

Thanks

hello there.

I am interested in prices for the black 3 spoke steering wheel shown at the beginning of the thread.

in the picture that shows the interior small items removed; bottom left corner there is a g60; corrado and supercharged lettering emblems. I am interested in those or mainly the " supercharged" badge.

thanks.

Wheel will be for sale when car has its final strip down. The supercharged badge is pretty faded but original, you can have it for £10 delivered.

Hi have you got the blue outside temp sensor for the MFA, sits in drivers side wing near the front grilles i believe. Part # 357 919 379A

Thanks

Nothing under the bonnet for sale.

Thanks Matt, how much would you like for the drivers side front wing? Pm me if you would like :)

£35 will be fine, but prefer you to pick up?

Brilliant thanks matt.Where abouts are you located? Cheshire is around 3.5hrs drive from my area! Would be grateful if you could post. Also would it be possible to get a side on view of the arch, looks like there is bubbling on the arch like mine currently which is why i would like this

Edited by Liam20vT

Drivers wing still avaliable? Whats condition like? And where are you located? Many thanks.

Hopefully this is still mine, haven't heard anything back from him :(

Assumed it was first come first serve basis so was gna jump in the car n fetch it as I need one n travelling dont bother me lol.

Assumed it was first come first serve basis so was gna jump in the car n fetch it as I need one n travelling dont bother me lol.

Fair enough mate, I was hoping to get a reply from my last message over a week ago haha. If he doesn't wasn't to post it then it's all yours dude.

As posted, sorry for delay, been over in the US with business... more stripping of parts off the car next week! :)

please let me know once the steering wheel and supercharged badge are available to ship. paypal ready

Will do on the steering wheel, supercharged rear badges are pretty worn. Grille badge is not for sale.

Still got the shell? I could do with a rear drivers side arch cut if possible?