j_s14a

VERY RARE! Revell 1/24 Volkswagen Corrado G60 model kit, BNIB

Hey guys, due to being let down badly, I'm looking to raise some funds by selling off some of my treasures. :D

I have this extra rare Corrado G60 in 1/24 scale. These are VERY sought after, as the kit had a very limited run, and apparently the moulds for the kit are no longer usable.

Anyone familiar with the Revell Corrados will know that they did 3 versions - the G60 road car, the 'Rallye' and the Zender Cabriolet. The G60 is the hardest to come by, and is the only one that bares resemblence to the Corrado road cars. All parts are in their sealed bags.

They regularly go for well over $300 US on Ebay in this condition, but I thought I'd see if anyone oh here wanted it before I put it on there, and save me the associated hassle and cost.

£150 + P&P.

They're both on UK eBay. I was referring to US eBay. They also tend to sell for a lot on eBay.de.

The first one is also a Zender, which are worth much less than the g60 kits.

I realise that I'm probably going to have to put it on US eBay to get what I want, but thought I'd give the UK guys a chance to get this rare kit first, and save me some aggro. Unless a company pays for a brand new tooling (highly doubtful), these will continue to go up in value.

Cheers :)

Edited by j_s14a