Plastic Rob

Headlight covers

have any one picture of fog lights protectors?

I can't imagine how are they installed on , and how strong they hold on,to make sure they will not fall off while the car is on move :)

I would be interested in a set o fogs and turns protectors if they are available

thanks

have any one picture of fog lights protectors?

I can't imagine how are they installed on , and how strong they hold on,to make sure they will not fall off while the car is on move :)

I would be interested in a set o fogs and turns protectors if they are available

thanks

They don't clip to the fog or indicator, they are just stuck on with Velcro. You can get small round double sided discs of Velcro in white. So easy to take off and clean.

So it looks like Rob Plastic is selling these on eBay £25 + P&P and I'm tempted to buy a pair.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Corrado-Headlight-Covers-Perspex-Acrylic/263088642197?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Having read through this old thread, people seemed generally happy, with one person struggling to fit them. Does anyone have any further feedback to help me decide?

EDIT - I've asked Rob about fog/indicator covers as well, he's going to look into it.

I'm in Mansfield this weekend for a wedding. Also around there early next week. Tempted to go and have a look

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm in Mansfield this weekend for a wedding. Also around there early next week. Tempted to go and have a look

Cressa, if you can let me know, I would be very grateful to hear your opinion. I am keen to keep my headlights crack free!!

So it looks like Rob Plastic is selling these on eBay £25 + P&P and I'm tempted to buy a pair.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Corrado-Headlight-Covers-Perspex-Acrylic/263088642197?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Having read through this old thread, people seemed generally happy, with one person struggling to fit them. Does anyone have any further feedback to help me decide?

EDIT - I've asked Rob about fog/indicator covers as well, he's going to look into it.

Wow rob has appeared again... he vanished for a few years.. I was after his fog protectors before... any updates please inform me. If I remember he was offering free fog protectors with headlight protectors at the time.

Edited by delfinis38

I'll try and contact him and get round in the next 4 days

They never fitted quite as nice as the OE ones and had a noticeably more boxy look to them - but they worked absolutely fine and are well worth the money!

Anna at heritage was looking in to getting these manufactured.. I've seen the fit of robs and they are not as snug as my OEM headlight protectors but offer a good solution...

Anna at heritage was looking in to getting these manufactured.. I've seen the fit of robs and they are not as snug as my OEM headlight protectors but offer a good solution...

Still on this. struggling with permission from the boss. He thinks we wont sell enough after originally agreeing we would do them.

I'd buy three pairs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been trying to make the point that people are queing up for sets if they are done right. Mk3 Golf is on hold too

Been trying to make the point that people are queing up for sets if they are done right. Mk3 Golf is on hold too

Hi,

I'd buy a pair of snug-fitting headlight protectors - do you have a rough price in mind if you get the green light?

I'd also be interested in buying a pair of fog/indicator protectors if they became available?

Based on the availability and cost of replacement lights - well worth the investment to keep my lights crack-free :-)

Edited by vr6monkey

I believe Heritage were looking to reproduce OE style headlight protectors - I know because Anna bought my old OE set from me! :)

Now awaiting the first set of samples to arrive with me :-) will post pics once they arrive

I'll be a guinea pig!

Now awaiting the first set of samples to arrive with me :-) will post pics once they arrive

superb news - thank you for persisting with this Anna

superb news - thank you for persisting with this Anna

You are welcome. The good news is that we have a new chap starting soon thats an engineer and he will be also helping with manufacturing parts, but using his engineering knowledge to either improve them, or make something that didnt exist before where we cannot just copy it. Should be a step in the right direction for us

You are welcome. The good news is that we have a new chap starting soon thats an engineer and he will be also helping with manufacturing parts, but using his engineering knowledge to either improve them, or make something that didnt exist before where we cannot just copy it. Should be a step in the right direction for us

That sounds great Anna

Samples are now in the UK, hope for them to arrive on my desk this morning. I shall need someone to test fit i expect,

Ooo sounds great. I would happily try fitment on mine.