chris7380

New member and Corrado Storm owner in Aberdeen

Hello everyone,

After an 12 year absence - I have returned to being a Corrado owner!

I previously had a storm in 2001 which I had to sell to fund my education - I have now managed to pick up a relatively clean Storm in mystic blue.

I have had a number of VW and performance VW over the years including a dabble into the lotus scene but my favourite car was always the Corrado VR6

My car has a number of items that require to be completed to bring it back up to an top example so will be completing these items over the next 6 months or so.

I am based in Aberdeen and have already seen a few examples in the area so just wanted to say hello.

Cheers

Chris

Welcome aboard and welcome back to Corrado ownership. Look forward to seeing some pictures of your Storm, and also be interested to know what the plans are for what needs fixing? :)

Welcome, another Aberdeen-ish man. Theres quite a few hiding up here. Where did you get the car? If you see an L-reg silver one going about it will be me.

Picture as requested - correct wheels are getting refurbed as I type!! More pictures will follow when it is looking better!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76744[/ATTACH]

Will look out for the Aberdeen massive whilst out and about!!

Edited by chris7380

Looks like it's sporting Audi TT 16" alloys? Looks pretty clean from the pictures! :)