add1

New owner!

Hi all, joined the forum today and am enjoying reading and learning so much. Just picked up a 1993 2.0 16v and love it!, needs a little bit of tidying up interior wise and hope to change the seats to leather ones as funds allow. Always owned Volkswagens and currently have a t5 (slightly pimped) which i use for work and the wife drives a v5 beetle. Anyways il try and get some photos up when i figure out how and expect il be asking plenty of questions for look out!, thanks for reading and merry christmas to you all!

Ooh another down these ere parts! Lots of us in the Dorset/Hampshire/West Sussex areas now. Be good to get a meet sorted next year. Welcome along and Merry Xmas!

Hello, Good evening and welcome!! :)

why thank you! just trying to load a couple of pics up but struggling..:scratch:

why thank you! just trying to load a couple of pics up but struggling..:scratch:
Yeah, that happens! You'll get used to it!!

Yeah, that happens! You'll get used to it!!

hopefully yeah, lets me select photo but won't let me click on the upload button to finish it???

On another note anyone know how much i should be paying for a set of cloth seats in good condition? just been offered full set for £150, too much??…. thanks!

Up load your photos to Photobucket, click on library, switch on the Organise feature (just above the first photo), select the photos you want to post by clicking on them while you have the Ctrl button depressed, they should now be highlighted by a blue frame, click on the link button at the bottom of the page and copy the Img codes for Forums. Then simply paste those codes into your post. Welcome aboard by the way.

Edited by leon263

Up load your photos to Photobucket, click on library, switch on the Organise feature (just above the first photo), select the photos you want to post by clicking on them while you have the Ctrl button depressed, they should now be highlighted by a blue frame, click on the link button at the bottom of the page and copy the Img codes for Forums. Then simply paste those codes into your post. Welcome aboard by the way.

great thanks for that il give it ago when I've taken some pictures!