clumpy1

One of our own to be proud of.

But more broken means that there will be less on the road and good ones even more so; pushing the prices up.

It happens to all cars that a sought after for their bits.

Polo GT springs to mind. 5-7 years ago you could pick an excellent example for £250-£500. So loads got broken. Now-a-days you're talking £1000 minimum for a ****ter!

Good corrados are getting broken for no need other than to make money because some of the parts are so valuable.

I've no problem with people breaking ones in bad condition where it's not worth it to repair or fix them up, I've done it myself. But people are breaking perfectly good ones and it's sad to see.

Just my opinion!

Good corrados are getting broken for no need other than to make money because some of the parts are so valuable.

I've no problem with people breaking ones in bad condition where it's not worth it to repair or fix them up, I've done it myself. But people are breaking perfectly good ones and it's sad to see.

Just my opinion!

Totally understand what your saying and agree in a way, but for me corrado prices need to rise or its a waste of time even thinking of them being classics because with so many still on the road they will still only be worth buttons and for long term owners with lots of commitment in there car makes them feel worthless in my opinion

I read ya, but to me it's daft breaking good ones when they will/should be worth a lot more down the line. From being on here over the last few years it seems the numbers on the road are dropping a lot.

Totally understand what your saying and agree in a way, but for me corrado prices need to rise or its a waste of time even thinking of them being classics because with so many still on the road they will still only be worth buttons and for long term owners with lots of commitment in there car makes them feel worthless in my opinion

Starting to go off topic now I think but for me a car being a classic and what it's worth are two separate things - and rarity doesn't necessarily come in to it.

Yeah like Tony said we do appear to be going off topic now.I would just like to add I was not questioning Karmanski's integrity regarding selling which has been implied in another post just his rather high prices,and it did create a good topic for other's to post their thought's on but I think it has ran it's course now.