Blounter

Newbie VR6 owner from Worcester

Hello all. Bought my VR6 back in august as a birthday treat to myself and have found this forum to be very helpful for sorting things out. Thought it only right that I should sign up and say hello! Had a 8L S3 not long back and without forums I would have gone mad (complicated motors!,so I appreciate that these sites are lifesavers for a lot of people. So hello again and will probably post soon……………..steamed up windows……….remap needed……….?????:scratch:

Welcome to the forum. Sharing your pain on the steamed up windows - my Corrado is almost permanently fogged up at the moment and it's driving me crazy.

Never thought dark green and black alloys would work but yours looks excellent!

Welcome! Looks good that does. Heater matrix for the windows or just getting a little over excited whilst driving? (Same goes for you Jim?)

Must clean mine, paint looks excellent on yours.

Red grill badge is a bit odd looking though.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

Yeah I thought the heater matrix but its still blowing hot and cold well………….maybe a slight leak from it,will keep eye on expansion bottle level

Welcome to the forum. Sharing your pain on the steamed up windows - my Corrado is almost permanently fogged up at the moment and it's driving me crazy.

Never thought dark green and black alloys would work but yours looks excellent!

Yeah wasn't sure bout the green black combo but think it works well…………..paintwork isn't that nice in the flesh either!!!