larceny fink

1994 Corrado VR6 M Reg Aqua Blue Kings Lynn, Norfolk

Hi mate, looks like that clip is missing. Don't think I ever had it as the wires there were tied up with a cable tie rather than lost it in accident. Sorry

Cheers mate

Sorry to hear what happened, I'm looking for the plastic roof gutter strips/trim if there in good condition.

Cheers James

Yes mate they are available, pretty sure they are ok - will have to check driver side tomorrow as the driver pillar got shoved up so that one may have damage

Sorry to hear what happened, I'm looking for the plastic roof gutter strips/trim if there in good condition.

Cheers James

no mate, only part of the lock barrel is there, the rest is smashed to smithereens.

Is the driver's door handle intact and available as a complete unit? I can't tell from the pic.

PM'd you VR-OOM as the roof strips look fine

Cheers James

I'll strip internals from door either today or tomorrow and make sure they are all ok - all working, just want to make sure no previous bodging by previous owners is present. You're added to my list lol

Hi LF, I was wondering if you had had a chance to strip the door internals yet?

Still on my to do list, weather was a pig last week when I could get out to do anything

Hi LF, I was wondering if you had had a chance to strip the door internals yet?

A real pity about your car, hope you get another one some day.

Is the drivers door double electric window switch working and available. If so will you provide a price including postage to a BT41 postcode.

Regards

Al

yes I have one, maybe 2 as I had a spare that came with some door cards. May not have the metal clips from side but you can use the ones from yours if you have them.

£13 posted?? (would be Royal Mail small parcel I would think)

thanks

Adrian

A real pity about your car, hope you get another one some day.

Is the drivers door double electric window switch working and available. If so will you provide a price including postage to a BT41 postcode.

Regards

Al

not the whole thing mate, got the light aperture - the circuit board from inside was broke in the accident, don't ask - I have no idea how lol.

Got the abs light for dash?

Hi

It's a real shame your car looked a good un.

Anyway do you still have the Exhaust mounts? All three and also the passenger side door card top trim(that door card locates into)?

Thanks

Steve

Adrain, Mine is 95 so switches should be the same, £13 O/K as long as long as they are black and all is fine with them. Send me a private message and I will sort you out in paypal. Tks Al

Sorry about the C fella. Are you the chap i met by the north lynn ind est or the c i always pass on the lynn bypass? I've got the classic green one.