swiftkid

All red rears

Hey all, I'm after some all red rears. I have a spare set of lights I can swap with, currently has one inner and outer wrapped with some lamin-x film with the slots cut out for the reverse light but I don't like the look of the film, prefer the painted look so. Have done one side inner and outer without any air bubbles and have the sheet for the other side. Thats if for some reason someone wants some all red rears with the cutout.

Let me know what you have anyway.

Cheers

i probably shouldnt post this now but How long can you wait?

I had a set with a badly cracked lense that I sprayed , I have brought another one to replace it, just needs finishing, there done to a very good standard , finished off with a 2k clear coat exactly the same as what a bodyshop would do, but I would want £90 + what ever it costs to post special delivery , probably £20? as im from the channel islands,I would have to finish that other one off but im pretty busy at the mo so wont be able to do it for another few weeks atleast , if your interested then I'll try and get that one done and get a picture up of them all together, if some one in the mean time offers you a set then no big deal as I need to finish it off anyway , cheers...

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

I think Leon263 does them, and they look extremely well done in the pics - perhaps worth pm'ing him?