OllieVR6

Brand new unpainted number plate light cover with screws

Brand new unpainted rear number plate light cover with screws (I'm not sure if they are stainless or not). Stored indoors so no rust!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77323[/ATTACH]

No idea what these are worth so £20 delivered?

Well done on the sale. I need one of these too. Can you read the part number off and post it here.

Ill take that please, pm me payment details...

PM incoming.

Just noticed there are 3 plastic washers taped to the bag with the screws as well :thumbleft:

Well done on the sale. I need one of these too. Can you read the part number off and post it here.

I've had a look, no number on it I'm afraid :(

Classic parts do them - there was a group buy done by Pat McCrotch a while back.... Probably where Ollie got this one originally(?).

M.

I was in on a group buy that pat did and it was just for the light not the metal if i remember correctly...

I got the cover, the stainless screws and the little washers from Pat McCrotch, he didn't have many at the time, he did also sell a few of the lights.

I got the cover, the stainless screws and the little washers from Pat McCrotch, he didn't have many at the time, he did also sell a few of the lights.

I did indeed get it from the forum, but I'll apologise in advance for not remembering the name of the member who sold it to me. Another part that I purchased from the same person at the same time (the plynth) had 'IPS Audi' written on it. Maybe that helps?

I did indeed get it from the forum, but I'll apologise in advance for not remembering the name of the member who sold it to me. Another part that I purchased from the same person at the same time (the plynth) had 'IPS Audi' written on it. Maybe that helps?

Sounds like you got it from Pat, same as I did - It came with 3 St/St screws and 3 white plastic "spacers"

Ian.

I still have one spare Mike, you can have first dibs on it if you want?

Ian.

Sounds like you got it from Pat, same as I did - It came with 3 St/St screws and 3 white plastic "spacers"

Ian.

Nice one Ian, that sounds right! Thanks for clearing that up :)