Tempest

NEC Restoration Show 12 and 13 April

New show on the horizon, organised by the same people who put on the NEC Classic Car Show:

http://www.necrestorationshow.com/

The organisers said they have space for only 30 car club stands, each stand needs to have a minimum of 2 cars, maximum of 5, but meeting the following criteria to stand a fighting chance in getting the stand:

1 car must be in the beginning stage of restoration (ideally a trailer-job)

1 car must be at the end of restoration

Of the potentially remaining 3 cars that a club may wish to bring, one must be in the middle of restoration (trailer-job again?)

If anyone wishes to put their car on the stand at this event, the car needs to be on the stand for both Saturday and Sunday, and I need photographs of the suggested cars. This will be used by the organisers to select which club gets a stand.

The organisers want to have completed their selection of lucky 30 stands by next week.

No pressure as they say :lol:.

Tempest

Got a stand and cars!! :)

So, do come and visit us. Here's the info:

http://www.necrestorationshow.com/

Mike Brewer now apparently also attending.

The CCGB talking about some recent and/or future resto works on the cars on the stand, so pure techie-talk :)

CCGB Club members can get a discount on advanced ticket prices for both single adult

tickets and family tickets. Save £4.50 on a pair of adult tickets by quoting a discount code (PM me for the code! Can't publish on a public forum.)or £12 on a family ticket that admits two adults and up to three children with code (PM me for code!) when booking online.

Tempest

I might give VBH my own 'live presentation' :-)

I should imagine if you did that, you might get your own 'live presentation' of a restraining order :)