UseOnceDestroy

Tailgate, Drivers Handle

I have removed the following from my 1994 Corrado VR6.

I am happy to listen to all offers.

Tailgate with working spoiler, heated glass all looms etc. This has been smoothed and comes complete with a solenoid. Again, no idea what it's worth so just to put a price I'll say £100. Collection only on this.

20140313_174920.jpg

20140313_174952.jpg

20140313_175048.jpg

Drivers side door handle with key. I think this has had the repair kit fitted but I'm not 100% sure. I definitely repaired one side but can't remember which one! £35.

6hjv.jpg

jqhr.jpg

Karmaan gear surround. £15.

zquy.jpg

[sOLD!!] Smoked Rears, I bought these from the forum a few years back. Think it was a home job, not perfect but I was very happy with them. £60 for the set.

[sOLD!!] Complete working sunroof. I'm not sure how much these are worth so I'll say £100?

[sOLD!!] Late fuel pump and sender.

I bought this new from VW 6 months ago, the pump cost £198 plus £32 VAT and the sender cost £68 plus £12 VAT. I was told at the time that this sender is now obsolete, I can't confirm this is true. £250 for the pair.

[sOLD!!] Headlights, these are in full working order and passed the most recent MOT. There a few minor stone chips, I have tried to capture these although it is difficult to see. £60 for the pair.

[sOLD!!] In Pro Headlights. Great condition, only used for a year from new. Slight problem with one of the adjusters, it's loose. May just be a case of securing it properly but I'm not sure how to. £80 for the pair.

[sOLD!!] Wing mirrors, one without loom. £30 for pair.

[sOLD!!] TT Aero Wiper Conversion. I bought these for £170. Vast improvement on the standard wipers, straight forward fitting. £110.

[sOLD!!] BMC CDA, again bought this from the forum. No bracket and the sticker has been removed. Comes as seen. £60.

[sOLD!!] In Pro Fogs and Indicators. Passengers Side has a crack and the frame is broken. This does not prevent it from fitting in and securing the lights. Otherwise, in full working order. £50 delivered.

Edited by UseOnceDestroy

+ the ness. postage.

What do you mean by + the ness?

I'll take £50 plus postage though :)I'll get them boxed up and get a quote for you tomorrow. Did you want this sent to Italy? If so, can you PM me more postage details so I can get you an accurate quote.

Cheers

Yeah, my daft writing first thing in the morning..!

I'm mean the original headlamps and not the In-Pro versions, just to be clear.

I'll definatly take them both and please, if and when you've got time,get a quote from the local PO 'cos if it's gonna cost an arm and leg i'll get them posted to my brother's place in london so next time someone from the familiy goes down they will bring both buggers back.

PayPal would be ideal mate.

Cheers, Andrew.

Yeah, my daft writing first thing in the morning..!

I'm mean the original headlamps and not the In-Pro versions, just to be clear.

I'll definatly take them both and please, if and when you've got time,get a quote from the local PO 'cos if it's gonna cost an arm and leg i'll get them posted to my brother's place in london so next time someone from the familiy goes down they will bring both buggers back.

PayPal would be ideal mate.

Cheers, Andrew.

Hi Lee,

The Inpro headlights were delivered today.

Big thanks for the communication & extra speedy delivery makes a big difference.

The lights are spot on from your description & packed really well.

If anyone is thinking about buying anything of Lee (as I know he has a lot for sale on the forum at the moment) you won’t be disappointed, top bloke & recommended Seller.

Thanks once again :thumbleft:

Hello mate, I PM'd you requesting postage details for both London and Italy. I have been waiting for your reply. I have it boxed up here but need the full details to get an accurate quote :) Cheers

Sorry for the late reply, i rarely check my messages because normally they are relayed onto my email Libero address but not this time..

Anyway, i've PM'd you postage details to Rome, forget my git brother as he says that he's got no room to keep the lights..a load of bolloks.

Edited by VEEDUBBED

Hi, would you take £50 for the CDA? basically I'm looking to experiment with a closed intake box to keep water out of my supercharger kit.......so looking for a cheap one to butcher.

I would just like to mirror Rorgasm's post and vouch for Lee. Excellent seller, Great communication and received my Wipers next day! Fantastic.

Thanks!

I would just like to mirror Rorgasm's post and vouch for Lee. Excellent seller, Great communication and received my Wipers next day! Fantastic.

Thanks!

Hello mate, as long as you are willing to pay the postage you can have it for £50. I will get a quote for postage tomorrow if you are.

Cheers

OK let me know what the damage is for postage, happy for it to be snail mail (Hermes) if it keeps the costs down.