delfinis38

new alarm / imob but what

I need some new fobs for my old original laserline. if I can buy new I was wondering if its worth it, I guess all the technology is old and alarm wires may of corroded over the years which could cause me trouble in years to come. dunno anything really about alarms can anyone recommend me a decent newone. or what I should be looking for.

I have a Clifford (Concept 50) fitted to mine which is 20 years old(fitted by original owner) and has only just given me a problem now in that I believe the battery in the siren needs replacing but everything else still works fine including remote boot opening, remote "headlights on", remote window closure, valet mode and other functions I don't even use! If I had to replace I would go for Clifford again.

I'm using my lazerline one still .... and i really want remote central locking, remote boot unlock plus the extra security of a newer alarm

you can go mad and get remote engine start ect but i just want a good reliable one ?

would be good to hear what kinda money i should expect to be handing over? say the 200 300 mark fitted? i really dont know ?

clifford ? toad ? which model aswell ?

I had a Cobra 4138 alarm fitted last year with microwave sensors, instead of the ultrasonic sensors usually found on the A pillars.

The microwave sensor is hidden away, so gives a cleaner install.

Its just set up for remote locking and full closure.

Think paid just short of £300, that was to remove the old immobiliser and alarm. Which were 2 separate modules fitted in 1993.