Rams

ABS Brake pedal position sensor VR6

No idea what the going rate is...

Also I can't confirm if they are 100% working as they are used so happy to send one for you to test before purchase.

Would need to be vag comed I would think? Ie tested on a car. If that's not possible then I'm happy to try it and if it doesn't work and can't find one that does then will send mine off....

Happy to send it out for you to test as I'm not sure when I would get round to it.

Hey, did you manage to send out as need to MoT car for the new buyer so he is taking her once fixed. Ta. Rams

It's arrived. Cheers for that. Booked car in tomorrow for the part to be changed and if successful can MoT her and then she's good to be collected to her new home. Ta

Right, good news. My guy removed my sensor and went to fit the one you sent and I inspected the old one and noticed where the electrical plug connects, one pin had been bend down so the wire wasn't connecting. I had always sulu specked this had happened when they removed the servo when changing the obd2 loom. So once straightened we tried it and it worked. So tried the one you sent to test it whilst there and yours works. So what would you like me to do? Send you one back perfectly working and a drink for your time and to cover your postage etc? Let me know what's best or I can buy it and just sell the other one. Do doubt someone will need one. Car now has fresh MOT!!

Entirely up to you on the buying front. No pressure.

If you simply don't think you'll need it, send it back and i'll put it back in my stash as a spare.

Appreciate the drink gesture but again, entirely your call.

Nice to know that one works tho so thats a bonus.

Alternatively if anyone wants/needs one, speak up and Rams, you could potentially post it on....?

Can you send me the pay pal details and will send you something and will go from there. Really appreciate your help on this one. I would only be too happy to send you some money for your trouble.

Hi There,

Came across this thread while trying to find a abs pedal position sensor for my 94 mk3 Golf VR6. Have contacted the dealers here and there agents and the wreckers also with no luck, a very hard part to find! Was hoping you still had yours available and if so would you post to New Zealand? If not would you be able to suggest where I would be able to get one?

Thank-you in advance

Rich