annavr6

Corrado Carpet

we will be stocking carpets in black, first production run will be the beginning of decemeber so you can now pre order with us and it should be with you before xmas

Hi All

With these now on the shelf i am still in need of a LHD car to test fit one on whether it be fitting the original carpet back in afterwards. Can anyone help?

Hi All

The left hand drive carpet set is now ready!

Newtons will be running a batch in the next couple of weeks

Can you post pics of the underlay please. Or better still. start a new thread about the carpets that can maybe be "stickied" in the Interiors Forum.

There are some images on our website of the actual product,

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/535863919/underfelt-kit-for-under-carpet-standard-kit-corrado/

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/535863919D/underfelt-kit-for-under-carpet-deluxe-corrado/

I can get some close ups if that would help

Please feel free to drop me an e mail [email protected]

Thanks. How long do you reckon it takes for a novice to remove all the fixtures and fittings, replace carpet and refit?

This could be a job for some sunny weekend.

Thanks. How long do you reckon it takes for a novice to remove all the fixtures and fittings, replace carpet and refit?

This could be a job for some sunny weekend.

A day to get out and in,

Depending how good you are with the spanners

I reckon I could do it myself so on that I reckon if you have some tools, and some simple knowledge of the car then you will be able to do it no problem over a weekend

Anybody tried to get a replacement for a cream/beige carpet yet was wondering about the colour match and pile for colours other than black.

cheers

Anybody tried to get a replacement for a cream/beige carpet yet was wondering about the colour match and pile for colours other than black.

cheers

hi m8

try vw heritage - IIRC they had sets remanufactured last year

hi yes contacted them first they just said its not an exact match for the corrado beige carpet, so was wondering if anyones tried to replace there beige carpet yet.

cheers

hi yes contacted them first they just said its not an exact match for the corrado beige carpet, so was wondering if anyones tried to replace there beige carpet yet.

cheers

ahh I ok I see

maybe put a wanted ad up or contact some breakers (edit: if not done already lol)