Hofmiester

Vortech V9 supercharger kit

Vortech V9 supercharger kit for sale as now going for a change of direction for my car. Never been 100% happy about modding it as it is a very nice example with FSH etc

http://atomhawk.com/webpackages/corrado/corrado08.jpg

So I am going to take it back to standard on the engine but fit a shtick VGI that I scored.

Kit is 100% complete, stage 1 6psi and can be heard running on my car if needed, I also have videos on you tube etc.

Vortech V9 charger and st1 pulley - previous owner tells me less that 5k miles and certainly looks it, polished finish and no oil leaks etc

Obd1 charge pipe, fabricated by MB motorsport.

Obd1 chip mapped by Stealth racing

Silicone/ALU charger inlet pipe, neoprene extension pipe to relocate MAF for smooth running

Cone filter and Bosch DV (4 month old)

Brand new (4 month old) vag sump with oil return line boss welded in.

All charger brackets, connectors, bolts, pipes and feed lines are present.

Continental Charger belt with about 1000 miles on it, plus a spare brand new continental belt.

Catch can kit also included (3 month old)

Base kit £1800 (almost all parts are brand new, and comes with mapped chip for an AG ecu vr6)

Extras: can be bought separately:

Vent mounted dash pod mounted with an auto meter boost gauge plus vac pipes etc - £50

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78074[/ATTACH]

Stage 2 pulley, never used and brand new, would need injectors and a remap to make 8psi - £70

Bosch uprated injectors for stage 2 (brand new refurbed by Bavaria Werks and still in packaging) - £110

Brand new APS 16 row oil cooler with Mocal thermostat plate, fitting kit etc (cost £160)

£135

PM for details

How hard are these to fit? And what sort of power do they give?

Power on this kit as stage 1 should be about 250bhp as stage 2, 270-280bhp

Fitting is easy enough for a reasonably skilled home mechanic. I have full instructions and can talk you through it. Hardest bit is removing the sump and all the work can be done on a set of axle stands or ramps.

Absolute doddle to fit if you have access to a ramp.

Cheers

Ron

Sounds tempting.

Can you direct me to your youtube videos? And where are you based?

Hi guys, videos are here:

Cold start -

Driving -

First start from when it was fitted last year -

Stu, will only sell the pulley separately if someone buys just the stage 1 kits, most enquirers have also said they want the stage 2 pulley and injectors if they buy.

Will let you know mate!

Cheers

Ron

Oh Jesus, no idea mate ;) I just checked the spec with Vince and stealth and he said the spec was good to go with my set up?

Data is 339cc @ 3 bar or 237g/min ( Approx 315-320cc @ 3 bar petrol depending on fuel grade )

Will flow a lot more at 4bar (corrado regulator)

Bosch Part Number 0 280 150 785

EV1 type with pintle type discharge orifice.

14.5 Ohms These Are HIGH IMPEDANCE injectors

Basically these are 30lb injectors as recommended for 8-12 psi applications

Edited by Hofmiester

DEPOSIT taken.....final payment pending 2 weeks time.

Still have the oil cooler and boost gauge but the rest is spoken for. Thrown in postage on these last items to help get them sold.

Brand new APS 16 row oil cooler with Mocal thermostat plate, fitting kit etc (cost £160) - £130 delivered

Corrado vent mounted dash pod mounted with an auto meter (green illumination) boost gauge plus vac pipes etc - £50 posted

Hi Ron, is anything else required to fit the oil cooler?

And do you have a part number for the thermostat plate(or know if it will fit a 24v)?

£100 collected at the weekend any good to you?

Cheers

It was bought by a chap form VR6OC, will be going on his MK3 as a stage 2 upgrade. Sounds like he is building a bit of a beast :)

Borachris - I have no idea what the part number is or if it fits, I bought the kit all as one set for the VR6 and so it is all just in bags in a box. I know the thermostat plate is Mocal, the fitting kit in Mocal and the cooler itself is APS. It also has the pipes needed too.

So everything you need is in there. Call it £110 quid and it's yours (Massive discount considering it is brand new, never used)

It was bought by a chap form VR6OC, will be going on his MK3 as a stage 2 upgrade. Sounds like he is building a bit of a beast :)

Borachris - I have no idea what the part number is or if it fits, I bought the kit all as one set for the VR6 and so it is all just in bags in a box. I know the thermostat plate is Mocal, the fitting kit in Mocal and the cooler itself is APS. It also has the pipes needed too.

So everything you need is in there. Call it £110 quid and it's yours (Massive discount considering it is brand new, never used)

Sounds good to me, I'll PM you my number :)

Getting my LSD kit put together as we speak hof!

on the subject of beasts!

:smug: