chazrad

Beige parcel shelf supports with Alpine speakers

These were recently removed from my Corrado. For sale here in the hope they will go to a good home. Rare beige colour. No damage to the supports but some minor marks to the vinyl covering. But I mean minor. These are really in good shape. Complete with excellent Alpine SXE 4625 speakers rated to 150w. Price includes delivery. These are reasonably heavy because of the speakers. I am having problems uploading photos at the moment but can send to anyone interested.

£45 posted

Edited by chazrad

Darn, too late this time! 2nd dibs please, can collect off you if you're going National Day

Darn, too late this time! 2nd dibs please, can collect off you if you're going National Day

Only perk of having a puppy that wakes you up at 5:30 howling! :censored:

Photos sent to Sean, but he hasn't yet said he'll take them. Sean - you expressed first interest so have first refusal, else N3P is next in line.

Thanks

Edit:

Guys. Apologies. I don't like to mislead people. Sean has rightly pointed out that the offside shelf support has a broken pivot bracket (where the parcel shelf hinge is held in place) The nearside one is perfect though with no damage.

Charlie

Edited by chazrad

wanna sell the speakers separately ?

Hi there. I'd prefer to sell them altogether to be honest. But if no one wants the supports, then I'll come back to you. Thanks.