G60  CS

Early Type panels wanted fast................

Looking for a pair of reasonably priced very good condition early doors (no door furniture required) and possibly wings. Colour unimportant,need to be straight, rust and filler free, what you got ?

Also looking for a nearside late fog

cheers Simon

What is the difference between early and late doors?

I've checked part numbers and they are all the same throughout the years! Still trying to get my head around the changes that where made on these!

the furniture's different, electric window switch locations for one, I'm sure someone will be along shortly to fill me in with the other differences

your right G60 CS the electric window switches are on the door card about knee height

also, the internal door handles are a different shape & the drivers side does not have the electric wing mirror adjuster on it

early door cards have the wing mirror adjuster on the top section of the door card

also the side pockets are slightly different & have a different grill

hope that helps

If it's just the trim that different is the main door the same then? I have two good black doors here but want to make sure they are right!

If it's just the trim that different is the main door the same then? I have two good black doors here but want to make sure they are right!

Hi no its not just the trim are yours early or late ? My car has full black leather and audioscape door pods so deffo don't wanna convert to late doors

Hi no its not just the trim are yours early or late ? My car has full black leather and audioscape door pods so deffo don't wanna convert to late doors

So you can't fit early trims/loom etc to late doors and vice versa?

Ok,no worries as its bare doors I have, just what you are asking for, thats why I asked all the questions.

The later doors have crash bars inside and also a fatter/thicker external trim.:thumbleft: You can physically fit the late door furniture to the early doors, just a case of a little wiring etc.

Neil.

Ok,no worries as its bare doors I have, just what you are asking for, thats why I asked all the questions.

Do your doors have crash bars in them ?

Or Do you know what year car they came off ?

IMAG0410_zps84272fc4.jpg

IMAG0408_zps3aec4a83.jpg

Complete less looms. I'm a long way from Exeter though

IMAG0410_zps84272fc4.jpg

IMAG0408_zps3aec4a83.jpg

Complete less looms. I'm a long way from Exeter though

Hi thanks for the images, couple of questions.....

1. Is the paint original ?

2. Any sign of previous repairs ?

3. Any signs of rust ?

4. Price ?

5. Would you be prepared to pack up for courier collection ?

6. How soon could you get them ready for collection ?

cheers Simon

The car was painted 7 years ago, no rust, but the rest of the car had micro blistering on all upper surfaces (boot, roof, bonnet), so I'd suggest a good flat back as the previous prep was suspect (just being honest). Some signs of filler at the bottom of one of them (passenger?), done well but can be seen if you know what you're looking for.

Complete less looms, £50 the pair collected, couriers would destroy them

The car was painted 7 years ago, no rust, but the rest of the car had micro blistering on all upper surfaces (boot, roof, bonnet), so I'd suggest a good flat back as the previous prep was suspect (just being honest). Some signs of filler at the bottom of one of them (passenger?), done well but can be seen if you know what you're looking for.

Complete less looms, £50 the pair collected, couriers would destroy them

Thanks anyway Dox