Joerrado

Replacement radiator brackets

So, the top brackets on my radiator are just rusted lumps now and need replacing. Just enquired at VW whilst getting other bits and they no longer stock any of the top fixings for the radiator.

So now what? Is there a common bodge to replace these fixings or maybe another source? I'm sure it can't be that difficult but thought I'd check on here first in case there was a popular way of going about it

I can vouch for how nice daves16v polished stainless kits are as i received my kit A, kit B, radiator brackets & BMC bracket earlier this week......i cant wait till i can fit them on the weekend :D

Sounds like that's what I need. How do I go about getting some? I'm sure I've seen a thread with all the stuff he does before but not quite sure how to find it again or how request things.

Shall I just private message him?

Thanks! Can see myself getting carried away now though!

Glad to help & go for it!! lots of us get carried away when its corrado related......i did 2 weeks ago & brought my old valver back lol

i have some that will clean up nice if you dont get the dave 16v items. for info, mine are spare because I bought Daves shiny brackets ;)