stevec14

Corrado G60 Satin silver how much?

HI All

It's looking more and more likely that I will have to reluctantly pass on my J plate Corrado G60.

Due to work commitments(more travel) I think that it would be unwise for both my licence and for the car to rack up the miles on it.

I had plans to keep it standard'ish and enjoy many years of Fun motoring, as now my kids have grown up so no more school runs!

And had purchased many spares for it(negotiable separately).

Any way posting this up for some feedback as to how much you guys think it's worth.(I know only what someone is willing to pay)

It's a Satin silver Corrado G60 on a J plate late spec 15 gallon fuel tank. All working electrics.

Fully Working Electric Recaro 'Ultraviolet' interior(tilt and height electric adjustable) VGC no rips/tears bolsters firm etc.(very comfy)

Usual corrado spec, with a fully working tilt/slide sunroof, PAS, working ABS, electric windows, central locking from key and off alarm/immobiliser, Fully working spoiler(auto/manual), Autowatch alarm/immobiliser 2 plip keys.

11 months MOT just passed, Had to have a front ball joint and a Bosch lambda sensor(emissions) and New windscreen(what a headache).

Standard BBS 15" wheels x4 with centres(wheels and centres been painted light grey/silver). Spare 15" spacesaver

Stage two supercharger(Jabba) 68mm pulley, Jabba sport air cooled oilcooler, Milltek stainless exhaust (all this work carried out by Jabbasport).

Koni sport yellow shock absorbers front are top adjustable, rear(are 3 months old) adjustable off car, with apex -20mm springs.

Excellent front headlamps no chips/cracks lenses very good etc.

Front fog lights have had the Hella glass removed and replaced with Bosch.

Stainless fuel tank strap mod done(old ones had seen better days).

Alpine IDA X311 no cd(radio ipod/usb stick) with alpine speakers x6 all round.

Sensible interior mods chrome(plastic) interior door pulls and a Trimsport aluminium corrado gear knob(have standard leather gear knob and door pulls to go back on if needed)

For pictures please see my pictures. Some of them were taken last year and I've had the rubber side strips put back on the car.

A very well looked after car that in my ownership has wanted for nothing.

I have been looking on Ebay and the like so have a rough idea of what to ask as the interior is worth ££££'s.

If I were to keep the car then I would do the following mods:-

Fit Rear mk4 brake calipers(have them and carriers) and stainless brake hoses all round.

Fit Maybe new discs/pads all round

Have the BBS's refurbed back to original colour(me being picky).

Paint brake calipers(me being picky)

Please sensible posts only.

Thanks

Steve

Edited by stevec14

You have put the colour as Stain Silver :)

Good spotting have rectified

Yep paint code LB7Z

Thanks

Steve

Edited by stevec14

(I know only what someone is willing to pay)

Yep! But I like it.

First shot I'd say £3.5K? maybe a tad more? if it's as genuine/good as it sounds. Although not many seem to sell too easily/frequently at that kind of money at the moment. (Watching prices constantly myself).

Regards the seats, they will probably be worth more sold separately I'm afraid.

Neil.

HI Neil

Thanks for the reply. Did you manage to see the pictures in my album?(had problems)

I think it's too good a car to start stripping parts off it. Did cross my mind though.

Steve