JimmyH

New guy from Norfolk.

Hello all,

My names James and I'm from Marham, Norfolk. Not new to VW's but this is my first corrado, a blackberry VR6. There is still a few mechanical things to do to her but she is in excellent condition.

imagejpg1_zps5a34d3f1.jpg

imagejpg3_zps4ef87c1a.jpg

imagejpg2_zps2e6ad2e1.jpg

One of my plans is to refit the original Speedlines that have just been refurbed.

imagejpg5_zps26e5e7be.jpg

Edited by JimmyH

Welcome to the forum! There's another forum member in Marham - keep an eye out for his Corrado! :)

Welcome to the forum! There's another forum member in Marham - keep an eye out for his Corrado! :)

Thank you. I've seen a few knocking around, i brought the car from a friend who lives around the corner he may well be the guy in question.

Missing the car james, will buy it back from you when I return...

Never ;) I'll keep you updated dude.

Nice looking car . Blackberry is a lovely colour too . Enjoy .

Thank you.

Thank you. I've seen a few knocking around, i brought the car from a friend who lives around the corner he may well be the guy in question.

Nah Jim is on about me, although mine is currently parked at the end of the SNECS mess car park until later this week when I put it on the drive in an inflatable tent as I can't get a garage.

Just heading out to afghan for 4 months on Sunday but if need a hand with anything when I get back give me a shout.

I have a g60 for sale in Manchester, complete car, on road, loads spent, really only needs a little spending on it to be completed.

Nah Jim is on about me, although mine is currently parked at the end of the SNECS mess car park until later this week when I put it on the drive in an inflatable tent as I can't get a garage.

Just heading out to afghan for 4 months on Sunday but if need a hand with anything when I get back give me a shout.

Ah right good stuff, yeah iv'e seen yours sat in the car park, long shot here, I don't suppose you have a VR6 coil pack in could use to diagnose a slight missfire?

Ah right good stuff, yeah iv'e seen yours sat in the car park, long shot here, I don't suppose you have a VR6 coil pack in could use to diagnose a slight missfire?

Sadly not, left most of my spares up North when we moved down here as no room for them.